| ROOMS Incubation Project SPOT LIGHTS by TOMO KOIZUMI
SPOT LIGHTS by TOMO KOIZUMI
Discover fashion designers who are trying to make something unique
Projects to support. Exhibition fee is free.
Rooms has set up a project "SPOT LIGHTS by TOMO KOIZUMI" under the direction of world-famous fashion designer TOMO KOIZUMI to discover and nurture the next generation of designers so that people who want to create fashion can continue to create. ..
Curator: TOMO KOIZUMI
A world-class fashion designer. His collections and costumes are characterized by vibrant colors and bold silhouettes, and he is well-received by actresses and artists both in Japan and overseas, and he is also active in various fields such as custom-made costumes. It is also fresh in my memory that I was selected as one of the 2020 LVMH prize winners.
■ Support contents
• Based on the work transmission know-how that Mr. KOIZUMI himself has cultivated and the experience in the field of creation that he has experienced internationally, he discovers and educates the next generation designers and disseminates them to the world.
• Check and advise on works at regular meetings and learning venues (rooms ACADEMY, etc.)
• Free exhibition at the SPOT LIGHTS corner in rooms43 <Tokyo Exhibition> (scheduled to be held in October 2021)
• May be rented out to domestic and foreign magazines and celebrities in showroom format
■ Exhibition conditions
• Be original
• Be clear about what you want to make
• Fashion only
■ Designer image to be recruited
* Those who are making or aiming to make overwhelmingly unique works that can be understood at a glance
* Those who are making works but do not have a place to announce
* People who like fashion creation but don't know how to find a way out
* Those who can stay at the venue during the rooms session
* People who can properly produce the designated exhibits by the due date
* People who are looking for advice or support that is not "how to sell clothes". Students are welcome, regardless of age.
■ How to apply
Applicants should contact the following address.
Contents to be sent: Name / Address / Phone number / Occupation / About your own production activities. Also, you don't need a photo (s) research book of past works. Notation if there is a website or SNS account that announces the work.
* An email will be sent to those who have passed the first screening within one week of sending the email.